Whether you are an elite youth/high school/collegiate athlete, a casual recreational athlete, or a weekend warrior, being sidelined with an injury can be devastating. Getting you back into competition safely and as fast as possible is our primary goal. At Mass Bay Spine & Sport Physical Therapy, our clinicians understand the demands and stresses that athletic competition puts on the body and are trained to provide sport-specific rehabilitation to recover, rebuild, and restore you to the level you want to reach.
Our physical therapists have years of experience rehabilitating athletes with:
- Postsurgical rehabilitation of the knee, shoulder, ankle, hip, and spine
- Overhead sports injuries (throwing, swimming, etc.)
- Shoulder & rotator cuff injuries
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle strains
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL rehab
- Running & cycling injuries
The process starts with a thorough evaluation of your condition taking into account your specific sport as well as your personal goals. We then implement a program catered to meet your specific needs including:
- Pain & Inflammation management
- Restoration of Joint mobility and strength
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Core & Extremity Strengthening
- Balance & Proprioceptive Activities
- Speed, Endurance, & Power Training
- Sport-specific Retraining
We work closely with our referring physicians to optimize your recovery and get you back to your activity as quickly as possible.
Who Can Benefit?
- Athletes of all levels that have been injured and are determined to get back to their favorite sport as soon as possible.
- Athletes of all levels that want advanced hands-on individualized treatment that will give them the tools to improve performance and prevent the risk of re-injury.
- Athletes of all levels that are looking to be treated and guided by physical therapists with extensive background in sports medicine that share their competitive drive and understand their desire to “get back in the game.”
Call us today to learn more about how our sports rehabilitation can help you recover and get back in the game!