Mass Bay Spine & Sport Physical Therapy is a family/physical therapist owned private practice specializing in rehabilitation for orthopedic and neuromuscular related disorders. Founded in 2005 by Brendan Carman, PT, DPT, ATC, MBSSPT began with a simple mission for serving the South Shore Community:
- Our mission is to deliver superior rehabilitation services to our patients upholding the highest level of respect, compassion, confidentiality, and ethical standards.
- We believe that enabling patients to reach and maintain optimal quality of life is best achieved by providing comprehensive care that emphasizes patient empowerment through education and active participation.
- We are committed to exceeding customer expectation and providing unmatched quality of care to the community.
Mass Bay Spine & Sport has established a reputation of excellence amongst its clients throughout the South Shore as well as referring physicians from Boston to Plymouth. What matters to us? The client, the community, and the profession.
You, the client
We are truly grateful to every client that chooses our practice for their rehabilitation needs and we are committed to remaining a resource to our clients for life.
- Customer service: At MBSSPT, we pride ourselves on our customer service experience including prompt scheduling, outstanding front office staff, clean, bright facilities, and commitment to delivering individualize care to meet your specific needs.
- One PT/One Client: When you come to one of our clinics, you are paired with one Physical Therapist and you remain with that therapist each visit in your episode of care. We feel that this is critical to the continuity of your care and helps to improve recovery time
- Education: Our staff is trained to ensure every client is provided the critical information they need to maximize their success. Whether it is how to properly perform your home exercises, how to adjust activities at home to manage symptoms, or simply how to understand your insurance benefit, we fully believe that an informed patient has the greatest chance at success.
We are proud to be part of our local communities and recognize the role we play as a healthcare organization and small business. Beyond the actual clients that walk through our doors, we strive to be a resource and provide support for the community we serve. Through our participation in community health fairs, to our support for local boys and girls clubs, school athletic programs, food pantries, and a host of other charitable organizations, we are committed to making a healthier community and work hard to encourage and support others to do so as well.
We take tremendous pride in our profession and the work that we do as part of the healthcare system. As such, every clinician at Mass Bay Spine & Sport Physical Therapy consistently engages in continuing education to refine skills and grow as therapists to provide the highest level of skilled care possible. We frequently work with physical therapy students through internship programs to help shape the future of our industry. We regularly attend national organization conferences and engage in initiatives to promote the profession to the community as an effective, cost efficient alternative to medications and more invasive procedures. We also advocate on the political front on behalf of the profession and all that we serve to ensure maximum access to the services we provide.